[access-uk] Re: facebook Mobile website help

  • From: emma goodwin <emma.sleeptalk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2013 12:15:48 +0200

Guys, that has been fixed now. Yesterday it was broken for some odd
reason but its all back to normal on the mobile fb page. The groups
and events were taken away for a short period but now you shouldn't
have any issues. I don't know why fb decides to fiddle and mess with
things constantly but I'm sure if you just keep trying, you'll find
them again. Oh, word of advice, there is a new option called, more
options and if you press on that then it should give you all those
links to groups and events. It has changed a bit but you should be
able to access it again.

On 1/5/13, Michael A. Ray <mike.ray@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> It has been taken off the front page.  It used to be at the bottom.  I
> think it may have been you I helped to find it yesterday, and by a
> bizarre coincidence it was removed during the night.
>
> I used to find it by going to the bottom of the page and then pressing
> shift+k to go back through the links until I found it.
>
> But now I get to a link which says (top) and the usual links for
> friends, events and groups are now missing.
>
> Mike
>

> On 05/01/2013 00:21, Andrew Summers wrote:
>> I can find the link for find friends, but I can not find the link for
>> friends like there use to be.
>>
>> Andrew
>>
>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Mobeen Iqbal" <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>

SleepTalk in action