[access-uk] Re: external wireless cards

  • From: "Mark Matthews" <mark.matthews53@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 20:19:28 -0000

Hi David,

I'm using a Netgear USB adapter right now, and it works very well.
Installation was easy, however I've opted to use the Microsoft Networking
client, as I've not found the Netgear UI to be all that accessible so far.

HTH for the moment, but if you need any more information just ask.

Cheers,

Mark

Mark Matthews
Cardiff, Wales, UK