[access-uk] Re: external hard drive problem solved have another question

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 16:09:57 -0000

You could try the system encryption feature in TrueCrypt and see if it does
what you want. TrueCrypt is a truly excellent tool IMHO. However, I have never
encrypted a system drive before, and from what I know, if your hard drive is
encrypted and it fails your data is lost and you are pretty much screwed. Visit

http://www.truecrypt.org/docs/

and look for system encryption.

HTH,
Amro