[access-uk] Re: external burners for samsung nc10

  • From: "Spring.flower" <spring.flower@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 19:16:23 +0100

Hi

I'm reading backwards but it sounds like we're talking about dvd burners and netbooks, yes?

Well, I have an nc10 along with a removable dvd burner, it has two usb sockets on the end that goes in to the samsung, one sends and receives data and the other acts as the power feed, it would drain the battery down quite a bit if you were using it a lot with no power to the samsung but it works brilliantly.

Trace

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>