[access-uk] .exe or exe.mui, what to do?

  • From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2012 22:43:19 -0000

Hi List.

I'm making some adjustments to win7 that should allow me to run Windows Mail
instead of Windows Live Mail, but I've hit upon a problem with the naming of
one file.

In the directions I'm told to place a winmail.exe file in a certain place, but
I can only find a winmail.exe.mui file.

This .mui extension is the only problem so far and I don't know what to do. Is
it just a case of renaming it and removing  dot m u i from the file name?

Hope someone can help. This has brought a rather abrupt halt to my efforts!

Thanks as always to those with the knowledge!

Darran