[access-uk] Re: excel problem

  • From: "Brian Cairnie" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2011 13:07:12 +0100

Hi Mark and others,

You don't need the =sum at the beginning as you are not summing a row or
column, all you need is: -

=(F-32)*5/9)

Where F is the value in degrees Centigrade.

Hope this helps.

Brian Cairnie

Cragside AccessABILITY Limited

Telephone: 0844 500 7091
Fax: 0844 500 7098
DotLine: 0844 500 7099

Skype: cragside_accessabilty

Email: info@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Web: www.cragside.com

P O Box 469, Sevenoaks, Kent, TN13 9JJ (Not for deliveries please)

This email and files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
If you are not the named recipient, or have received this in error, please
notify Cragside AccessABILITY Limited  immediately by telephone and delete
this email: do not disclose the contents to any other person or copy or
store the contents.  Whilst every reasonable precaution has been taken,
Cragside AccessABILITY Limited cannot accept liability for any damage which
you sustain as a result of software viruses that may be contained in or
attached to this email.

THINK BEFORE YOU PRINT... THINK GREEN