[access-uk] Re: eudora latest version please

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 16:43:19 +0100

Ibrahim,

I've joined this conversation. I thought Eudora was dead in the water and so hadn't considered it as a mailer for now ... but I hate Outlook, don't even want to try Windows Mail and can't use Express easily on Win7.

Please tell me how well IMAP works for you, if you use it. What's the difference between the paid for and free version?

A direct URL for the Windows download may be useful, though I can probably get there.

Thanks for any more info you can give.

Carol P

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>