[access-uk] error report after booting up and downloading E-mails

  • From: "alex-acts2v4" <alex-acts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 21:33:30 -0000

Hi all,

would anyone be able to shed  some light on the following for me please.

this afternoon I had some kind of error report that seemed as if it was JFW related and thought nothing of it, although I did check it out of Tristram at Sight and Sound. .

I have had some kind of fault
that has done something to my registry when I booted the PC up this evening.

It booted up and then I went into OE and started to download E-mail. when
that process was finished the PC restarted itself and went through the Scandisk process without me doing anything. then an error report appeared. After closing the
error report spybott popped up and asked me if I wanted to allow a change
to the registry.

I am really not sure what was going on

Please note that I have not run a full AVG test since booting up this evening, although before the problem occurred this evening AVG had checked all my E-mails.

Considering that I have windows update set to automatic, I am running a windows XP home machine with JFW 5.10 and office XP installed, Please can anyone shed some light on what may have occurred.

Thank you in advance to anyone who can advise me to what was going on.

Alexander Shannon