[access-uk] Re: error message

  • From: Colin Howard <colin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 08:41:29 +0100

Chris,

Thanks, will note for use when I go into W7, soon, as my desktop pc went off
bang a while ago and I am now waiting on a new pc which will have to be W7.
I know you've been singing the praises of W8 especially W8.1's latest
offering, my guru advises me to stick for now with w7 as my guru,
experienced and in the computer manufacturing / maintenance field, also
familiar with systems for blind people, advises W8 in all it's forms is not
really yet fully stable.  You may think otherwise but I prefer to go, for
now at any rate,  with the advice given by my guru.