[access-uk] Re: england blind cricket team?

  • From: "simon.dowling" <simodowl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 17:20:42 +0100

hi I found it, there are three links if you type in blind cricket, the first is the article on Pakistan v England at Worcester new road, the second is teenagers have been picked for England and the third is the bbcs Sophie Hutchinson, all have video links which opens in there player.
hth
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sunil" <bosley20@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>