[access-uk] Re: emoticons

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 14:07:16 -0000

Andy, that's interesting.  What voice are you using on your phone?  I
ask because someone asked me the very same question recently.  She is
using Daniel on her phone, and doesn't get the faces announced, only
punctuation that is correct for the smiley or sad faces.  I use the
American Eloquence on mine, and it's always worked a treat.

Just a thought.

Jackie Cairns
 Braille Support Adviser
 Email: Jackie.Cairns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx