[access-uk] Re: emails without subject, please ban

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2012 09:31:03 +0100

Hi Eleanor

Yes I understand.  But I don't think this problem is deliberate on the part
of anyone unless we have someone twisted and malicious in our midst, and I
don't believe that for a single second.  It does happen on a busy list from
time-to-time, and all we can do as members is be responsible for protecting
our machines by using Windows Update and whatever virus software is
preferable.  Hopefully it can be sourced, and the poor soul is able to sort
it out if, indeed, it is coming from an unsuspecting individual's possibly
infected machine.  Oh the joys of computers! (smile).

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns