[access-uk] Re: e-mails

  • From: carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 17:30:08 +0100

Hi,

Coming in on this thread, I do use my iCloud address but really would like to
make it more useful. However, I have not found good and straightforward
instructions to set up the iCloud account on a Windows PC. If anyone has done
this and can give me step by step and indication (where needed) what servers
have to be etc, I'd be absolutely pleased!:)

Carol P