[access-uk] Re: e-mails

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, johnwellsjoseph@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 14:55:03 +0100

hi john. another person complaining they haven't received emails, using a BT email address. you could check your spam/junk folders? i'm copying your email address directly to try and ensure you receive this. this list has been quite active over the last few days, but my suspicion is that BT are junking emails from Access UK. my advice would be to switch your address to a more reliable provider like gmail, drop me a note off list if you'd like a hand with this.

cheers,

Mo.

On 11/08/2014 14:51, John Wells wrote:
Could you please check to see whether I am still on your mailing list. I do not appear to have received any for a few days now.
John Wells.