[access-uk] Re: e-mail virus

  • From: "Justin R" <mypc128@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 11:00:25 +0100

Hi Graham,
I get sick to the back teeth with all these virus e-mails I'm getting!
Microsoft support, postmaster, admin all returning mail I've never sent.

AVG is no good for e-mail protection alone as, after the first bad e-mail
that it tells you whats going on.. it doesn't bother subsequently
afterwards.

However, I'd love to know where they are coming from.  i get them each day
without fail!  I can't make it out.
still, never mind, I'm thinking of looking else where for my anti-virus
software, anything that can just block the attachments I suppose really.

Just thought I'd have a moan about it as, it's become crazy!  it really has.

Justin