[access-uk] Re: email on the iphone

  • From: john gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 05 Jan 2014 17:01:43 +0000

thanks ian amazing how one suddenly just forgets these small things. think i am
so amazed that i can read a kindle book on my samsung s 3 now it slowly but
surely is getting better for us. i no you like reading the kindle books. i can
just about read the computer mags now pc advisor and pc plus in the zinio app
on the iphone as well and amazingly as soon as these mags are out you get them
whereas with the talking newspapers there is a six weeks delay for the pc plus
and the advisor mag. hell if you think back when we were at the college how
good it would have been for us to get books just out. we got by i know but the
ability to acquire info now is tremendous. in india last year in the chess
olymiad we could go on the netbook and look up the chess our oponents were
likely to play. times certainly have changed. thanks then carol and ian for the
reminder.