[access-uk] Re: email addresses

  • From: "Barry Hill" <barry.hill3@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 06:33:08 +0100

I have a fairly simple solution to get Jaws to ignore it in Outlook. It
might work with other email programmes and maybe even other speech software.
Use insert f2 whilst Outlook is open and arrow down to Dictionary Manager.
Add the two irritating phrases and just put a space in the field for how you
want it pronounced. Hit entre and ok it for Outlook only.

Cheers

Barry