[access-uk] Re: editing with talks on the N95

  • From: James Scholes <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Yusuf <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 20:18:36 +0000

Hi Yusuf,

Select the text by holding down the edit key, in other words, press the Talks
key twice and hold it down on the second press. Then, select the text with the
navigational keys. Then, release the edit key, and press it again, in other
words press the Talks key twice. A menu pops up, just choose copy from the menu.

James Scholes
http://www.jls-radio.com

Message sent at 08:17:08 PM GMT on Wednesday, February 18, 2009