[access-uk] Re: editing video

  • From: "Ali" <alpot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 18:22:34 +0100

Thanks Andy,
I'll have a go.

-----------

Thank you.

Ali
-----Original Message-----
From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Andy Logue
Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2007 6:17 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: editing video

Hi Ali.

No, GooldWave is a Digital Sound Editor.  If you visit the GoldWave site at:
http://www.goldwave.com/
and check out another program called MULTIQUENCE v2.54.  This should do the
trick for you, though I'm unsure of any possible access issues with screen
readers.  It looks very much like the GoldWave screen, so perhaps it will
work more or less the same.  In any case, you can try out a free demo.

It would be nice to hear how you get on if you decide to give it a go.

Best wishes.

Andy