[access-uk] editing messages in Windows Mail

  • From: "JILLIAN GRANT" <geordiecompuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 17:28:21 +0100

Hi.

I've noticed that in windows mail, I can arrow through text of messages in read
mode as it were, but if I reply to a message, I can read what I'm replying to
but can't edit it in any way.  If I try, I just hear the word blank or space.
Iwas sure that in older versions of OE, I could do this no problem.  I can't
even weave my reply between sentences from the previous messages.  wondering
why?  I notice that sometimes Jaws refers to the original message or message to
which I'm replying as "cell" which may have something to do with it.

Jaws 10, Vista Home Premium and Windows mail.

Jill.

If you'd like to contact me through Windows Messenger or skype, please email me
privately.  I'm interested in chatting to new people and old school friends
from worcester, Hereford and anywhere else.