[access-uk] Re: echolocation

  • From: "JILLIAN GRANT" <geordiecompuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 21:34:19 +0100

I was encouraged from an early age to use echo location, and probably have always done it subconsciously too. I personally hate walking in or alongside open spaces as I struggle to walk in a straight line. I also struggle if the pavement/road is on a slope too. I must admit to finding mobility very hard these days. I'd probably do better with a dog, but I don't like them. I also find dropped kerbs very difficult, even if they have tactiles. Right, moan over!

Jill.

----- Original Message ----- From: "brian williams" <firstup@xxxxxxxxxxxx>