[access-uk] Re: echolocation

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 15:53:43 +0100

There's another word I came across once which refers to your being able to know where you are in relation to speed walked. For example, I found I misjudged distances a lot when I swapped from dog to cane and vice versa ... but I can't remember now what it was ... (Scratching head won't work whilst typing! <Smiles>)

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx