[access-uk] easy to operate mobile phone

  • From: "Gerald Locke" <g.locke@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 23:38:04 +0100

Hi,
    A blind lady friend has asked me to seek out a easy to operate mobile
phone as she has arthritis in her hands.
    The mobiles she has seen, I think the latest, are so small, with buttons
not too proud, and little space between them. Does anyone know of a mobile
sitable for her?  All she wants to do is make phone calls and text messages.
    Also which speech system would the mobile use best?
Any response much appreciated!!! [smile]

Kind regards,

Gerry.