[access-uk] Re: eBay annoyances

  • From: dudleym@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2013 08:52:34 +0100

Hi Terry

Find below a message I posted back in May for resolving logging out.

Hi folks

Just to let you know I found where the link for signing out of e-bay is.

Select the link that  shows "Hi (your name)"
On this page you will see the sign out link
I've tried this on IE8 under XP, and IE10 and firefox under win 7 with no problems

Hope this helps

Martin
terry recently said:-

Hi all

Has anyone noticed the recent changes with eBay? I don't seem to be able to find a link to either sign in o doesn't seem to do anything.

I have a couple of eBay accounts, and can't choose which one to sign in with.

Any help appreciated.

terry r out, it just seems to sign me in automatically. I do come across my name, with jaws reading out some sort of sub menu, but what ever the sub menu is, it