[access-uk] Re: e mail and windows 7 home premium

  • From: "Steve Hyde-Dryden" <csdryden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 17:55:49 +0100

Hi Jim,

Win 7 doesn't come with an email client like outlook express.  You need to
use another prog such as Microsoft Outlook, part of the Office Suite.
Careful though as it isn't now bundled with all versions of office.  You
could try something like Thunderbird from Mazilla or Eudora but try to stay
away from the bundled Windows Live mail with the windows live suite as it's
very poor access with jaws.

Best one really is Outlook.

Best wishes

Steve