[access-uk] Re: e billing with virgin media

  • From: Hazel Darvell <witch.hazel66@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 08:43:50 +0100

I think we will bite the bullet and try e billing .
Don't fancy having to ask even though it's their job when you already know the answer . I am quite happy to take on battle with any company but sometimes it's just nice to be able to do things the same as sightlings.
Hazel
Do you have telephonic automated billing for your utilities? I pay my utilities either on line, or by telephone. The automated telephonic system tells me my balance. Another suggestion might be to have the telephone customer service representatives assist you. After all, what are they there for anyway? If there is a convenience charge, perhaps you might have that waved. Considering your circumstances? ----- Original Message ----- From: "Hazel Darvell" <witch.hazel66@xxxxxxxxx>