[access-uk] Re: e billing with virgin media

  • From: Hazel Darvell <witch.hazel66@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 14:02:44 +0100

Thanks to everyone who took time to respond.
The pounds will speak for themselves I hope as we will give it a go.
Hazel
On 25/09/2013 13:50, Tom Lorimer wrote:
Hi Hazel,

The monthly email just gives you your total bill for the package you have.
IE, your September bill is £68.50.
Log in for a full breakdown of charges.

Tom.

On 25/09/2013 12:24 PM, Hazel Darvell wrote:
I ask this again .
Is the confirmation email for landlines?
Hazel
On 25/09/2013 12:03, Tom Lorimer wrote:
Hi David,

I use the online billing and am usually satisfied with the email informing me of how much i'm due. I can confirm however that your landline phone bills are itemised and are shown in one long list.

Tom.

On 25/09/2013 11:41 AM, David W Wood wrote:
Kevin

That is OK if you don't want a breakdown of your bill.
As mine is partly used for business, this is an important requirement.

ATB

David W Wood