[access-uk] Re: e billing with virgin media

  • From: "ron sears" <r.sears1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 12:32:52 +0100

Hello Hazel yes I do and have very little trouble with it.  I pay monthly by
direct debit as you may also so I usually just check the truncated e mail
version.  If it looks a bit pricy I then take a look.  Most of the numbers with
0845 and 0870 are free these days so I really don't have a problem.  We have
been with Virgin for many years.

Good luck

Ron----- Original Message -----