[access-uk] Re: e billing with virgin media

  • From: Carol Pearson <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 12:24:18 +0100

Hazel,

As someone else said, I have a bill in the form of an email each month. Perhaps
you could ask them to do the same. No, they don't care, and we have recently
had many problems with then cold calling. We only stay with them because of the
good wi-Fi speeds. calling!

Carol P
Sent from my iPhone using MBraille

On 25 Sep 2013, at 09:19 am, Hazel Darvell <witch.hazel66@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello to all
I am looking for any opinions on the following.
We pay £1.75p each month for paper bills and recently decided to ask said
company about this.
When we were with BT you were able to have a tandam billing for 3 months to see
how you got on with e billing but Virgin Media won't allow this.I explained our
situation but got nowhere.
So for the 3 months we try e billing and no paper back up we would have no idea
on the state of the account.
We don't read Braille good enough so this is not an option.
We rely entirely on screen readers and find their website a nightmare, so
cluttered .
I have told them my feelings on all of the issues but they really don't give a
toss.
Do any other list members use this company for e billing? and how accessible do
you find it?
Thanks
Hazel