[access-uk] e: Re: wayfinder again

  • From: john gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 09:18:16 -0800

hi gordon and list
not sure what the 9500 runs on.  i understood wayfinder only runs on the series
sixty phones but steve may no much beter than me.  the gps website i use has
lots of info about pda gps systems and what they run on.
i must admit i get confused with all the diferent setups.  i am today going to
acquire the dell axim x50v which runs on mobile 2003 which is to be upgraded to
mobile 2005 next month.  so it's a real pain finding out what is accessible or
what is not.  if you can find what the 9500 runs on then you can research what
gps programs will run on it but then, the big thing is are the talks scrips
written for it.  for exampke with wayfinder on my nokia 7610 because work has
been done with talks to read the graphics wayfinder is very accessible but if i
use mobile speak e.g.  in the favourites it will not read them.  so be careful
all the best.