[access-uk] e: Re: e: Re: Wayfinder demo on the Nokia6600

  • From: john gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 14:39:00 -0800

hi well i am very very lucky for my gps i use wayfinder and i also have the
braille note pk with wayfinder the phone batteries do go down when using
bluetooth but it's so great to know where you are and for my piano tuning
getting about is essential.  for example next tuesday afternoon i have a piano
to tune in halifax for little richard at the victoria theeatre i have no idea
where it is so i will look on the gps.  if i put in the theeatre as a
destination it is guide me there not like quester my guide dog but it still
tells you where to turn.  the best receiveer i think is the fortuna clip-on but
for the life of me i cannot remember where i got it from.  if you put in a
search on google there are loads of gps stores.