[access-uk] Re: dymo labeller and Microsoft word

  • From: "martin wilsher" <martinwilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 09:58:46 +0100

It should work yes.  But some of the software version 8.5 with jaws is shit
access wise,.  Speak to dymo label customer services to sort the access
issues.  They are very good.

Mention the fact you are using a screen reader, and they should be able to
help.  I worked with them extensively to get a work around for this very
product and some of the issues around accessibility. It means brute forcing
an earlier version of the software to work with the later dymo labeller, but
it works in the end.-----Original Message-----