[access-uk] Re: dvd catalogueing?

  • From: "kevin and emma" <kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 20:45:01 -0000

you can find it at
http://www.base40.com

it's totally accessible using jfw! as i said it's basically for catalogueing
cd's. although it has other fancy features like being able to print cd
inserts etc. the simplest way of using it is, simply put the cd in the drive
and let the program look up it's details using the CDDB online database,
it's then automatically added to a database which is in a tree-view format.
there's a few buttons you need to hit enter on during this process but it
works like a dream with jaws. from memroy it costs about $40.
kevin - co-owner/moderator of the blind gamers discussion list.
email/msn: kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx