[access-uk] duplicate messages in outlook

  • From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'access uk'" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 11:49:05 +0200

Hi

I am asking this one on behalf of my mum. She like me uses
outlook 2003. For some unknown reason since we installed
outlook on her machine she has been receiving many copies of
the same message, nine or ten of each, this is very
frustrating particularly as most of them are spam. What
could be causing this and could it be a setting in outlook
itself?

Regards

Adrien

You can get me off list at:
adriencollins06@xxxxxxx
or
adrien_collins@xxxxxxxxxxx
Or
adrien.collins@xxxxxxxxx

program for
the visually impaired, find out more by downloading the
software from:
http://www.a-technic.net/speakon.htm
e-mail to:
speakon-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx