[access-uk] Re: dropbox links on my windows clipboard

  • From: Jim McAuslan <jimmcauslan1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2015 11:31:30 +0100

Hello Niell,

Yes, obvious isn't it, smile. Now why didn't I think to do that, grin. Keep that answer to yourself, smile.
Many thanks.
Jim
On 12/04/2015 11:23, Niall Gallagher wrote:

Hi Jim,

You should just be able to paste that link into an email once it has
been copied to the clipboard.
Have you tried Ctrl V in the email to paste the link after its on the
clipboard?

Kind regards,

Niall

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 12, 2015, at 11:19 AM, Jim McAuslan <jimmcauslan1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello List,

Need some help with this one.
I want to creat a dropbox link to a folder on my dropbox folder.
When I creat the dropbox link I'm told that it has been stored on my clipboard.
Firstly I don't know how to get to my clipboard so I can copy or move the link
to an e mail.
When I tried to find an answer I've been informed that in Windows7 I basicly
can't do this unless I download an application that'll let me do this.
Is there a better way of creating a dropbox link?
All help very welcome.

--
Jim McAuslan from sunny Findhorn
Minds are like parachutes