[access-uk] Re: dropbox and similar?

  • From: "Barry Toner" <barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 12:55:16 -0000

Yup Damon,

I 've been using it since March last year.  It's grand, installer is a bit
fiddly as in you may need to use your mouse sim at some points but it's all
good.
It was invaluable when i was doing my disertation at the end of my Degree.
Had it syncing files from my desktop at home, my laptop, and my desktop in
my office in the university.  Does a bloody great job especially as the 2GB
service is free.

Barry.