[access-uk] Re: dropbox and similar?

  • From: "Hussein Patwa" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 12:17:51 -0000

You can also access the ftp site at:

ftp://ftp.livedrive.com

Login with the same details as you would on the website.  I use this to
upload files quickly from my desktop.  Just type the address in the 'Run'
dialog box or Start Menu search.

HTH.

_______________________________________

Have a pleasant day,

Kind Regards and Best Wishes,

Hussein.

Hussein Patwa

Tel: 0789 47 595 62 (UK)

Tel: +44 (0)122 4433 954  (SIP)

Skype: patwaspotterfan2

GoogleTalk: thewanderingwriter

Web:  <http://www.patwanet.co.uk> www.patwanet.co.uk

My Blog:  <http://patwaspotterfan.livejournal.com>
http://patwaspotterfan.livejournal.com

Find me on Facebook:  <http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=510013486>

Please note: For security reasons calls from witheld numbers may not be
connected.  Please release your number so it can be viewed prior to calling.
Contact your telephone service provider for advice on how to do this if
required.  All calls may be recorded for fact verification.

DISCLAIMER:

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential or sensitive
information and are intended solely for the stated recipient(s).  Copying or
distribution in any form is not permitted without the prior consent of the
sender.  If you have received this message in error, please delete it and
any attachments from your system and notify the sender immediately.

Thank you for your co-operation.

Protect our trees; Do not print unless absolutely necessary.  Save paper by
deleting sections of the message which are not relevant.