[access-uk] Re: dropbox

  • From: John Gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 19:42:32 +0100

I just wonder why these things are so useless for blind people well thanks John I have managed using safari in the iphone and I logged in and it transfered straight away.

amazing.
it just seems to me sometimes that things for us go backwards.
I am reading some messages that say skype has gone backwards as well.
but it's real good of you to help.
earlier to day I went for an injection at pindafields hospital.
to register one has to use a pda to enter your name date of birth and post code. of course the damn thing has no access for a totally blind person so I had to find an actual person. after all the work we did in Sheffield with regards to access just seems to have gone out of the window. never mind I did score seven out of seven in the chess tournament last week so I am not going over the hill yet.
chers then "smile" "smile"
At 19:24 13/06/2014, you wrote:
John,

There is an accept button which is difficult to find. However, if you have a friend with sight they can find it immediately. Once this accept button is clicked or entered on, the drop box will be ok and you or your friend will be able to place things in their immediately.

John Wells.