[access-uk] Re: dropbox

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 May 2013 15:46:27 +0100

Hello David,

I've never used dropbox with VO but I see another member confirmed it is
accessible. If you decide to go for it I can send you an invitation if you
like. If an existing dropbox user invites you to join you both get an extra
500mb for free on top of the 2gb you get when you sign up to dropbox.

I've been using dropbox for sometime now and I can say it is a grate tool to
share files and to store files online. If you'd like me to send you an
invitation you need to let me know what email address to send it to. This
email address will become your username for dropbox.

Cheers,
Amro