[access-uk] Re: dragon natural speaking

  • From: "andrew shipp" <andrew.shipp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 21:57:35 -0000

Ibrahim, I do understand no problem. you have totake the chances now and again.

-----Original Message----- From: Ibrahim Gucukoglu
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2013 9:41 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: dragon natural speaking

Hi Andy.

Yes, Dragon Premium will do documents and email composition, you can format
text, completely control your PC if you wish, launch applications, post to
Twitter and Facebook and so on.  Its a very comprehensive piece of software
however before you splash the cash, you need to know that the only piece of
software that has worked well with it to date is Jaws with the JTools
add-on.  Now the J-Tools add-on has been discontinued, support for JAWS will
no longer be developed by Brian and company and NVDA access, well we only
have one list member's say so on that and we're waiting for clarification
from his contact which I hope will soon be forthcoming.  Buy the software
and play around with it, I know I will but be prepared to accept that it may
be limited in what you can do for you, so long as you understand that risk
then go ahead, enjoy yourself.

All the best, Ibrahim.

-----Original Message----- From: andrew shipp
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2013 8:43 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Ibrahim,  I think I shall email you strait off as you  mainly be the one
to answer my emails. LOL,   would this version do  every thing?  like emails
and writing in word?  do you have to train the voice to do things? if not I
shall get it tonight.

-----Original Message----- From: Ibrahim Gucukoglu
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2013 8:39 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Andrew.

You can buy and download it from the Nuance online store, alternatively you
can buy it boxed from a number of good retailers including Amazon.  There
was a promotion on Dragon recently, you could get the premium version for
£38.99 however whether that offer is still in force I don't know, it
certainly was earlier in the month, less than a week ago.

Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2013 8:32 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] dragon natural speaking

Hi all,  so where  can I download Dragon Natural speaking from please.