[access-uk] Re: downloading legit dll files

  • From: <vanja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2015 14:28:43 +0100

Hello,

I don't want to highjack the thread, but I am having a similar problem. As I
reported a few days ago (just sending again in case there's someone out
there that didn't see the post) a friend is having trouble starting skype
because, according to skype, a DLL is missing, so I could also do with
knowing where to download a dll file that is safe. Unlike yyou, I cn't even
find anything pertaining to the file that is missing apart from some skype
community threads in spannish.

Just in case anyone can help the dll file in question is dxvaz.dll.

So if anyone can help both of us about this it'd be really appreciated.

Thanks in advance.