[access-uk] download managers

  • From: "Husna Begum" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 00:19:02 -0000

Hi,

I was downloading a couple of big files from the internet and the server
decided to not work when the downloading process was about 80 per cent. as
it took about an hour to get to this point I was not impressed. so I was
wondering whether there were any good download managers available out there
that resume the downloading process when the server was available again. I
am using IE5 with win Me and jaws 6. are there any good free and accessible
managers available and if so please let me know where I can download it
from.

thanks,
Husna