[access-uk] Re: does anyone know who levtec corperation are?

  • From: christopher hallsworth <challsworth2@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2015 21:16:46 +0000

Give them a try, but from my experience they were very greedy financially. For
example, they ask you to pay for a license just so you can become a beta
tester. I would check out Bryan Smart's Talking Windows Preinstallation
Environment instead which is free and can be found here
www.bryansmart.com <http://www.bryansmart.com/>