[access-uk] Re: does any1 know how to loop a audio track for a game?

  • From: Mike Ray <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 12:49:11 +0000

The looping presumably has to be done by the player, "top speed 3" in
this case, whatever that is.

It's not possible to make an audio file that loops continuously
independent of the player.

It is possible in low-level audio API functions on Windows to instruct
the player, in this case the Windows multi-media sub-system to loop a track.

Mike

--
Michael A. Ray
Analyst/Programmer

Don't judge my disability until you witness my ability

Interested in accessibility on the Raspberry Pi?
Visit: http://www.raspberryvi.org/
From where you can join our mailing list for visually-impaired Pi hackers