[access-uk] Re: disk keeper

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 09:05:57 -0000

This small thread about Diskeeper is a bit impromptu but I'll add to Steve's
endorecement of Diskeeper by saying that,

a)    It pretty well follows Windows conventions so accessability with any
screen reader shouldn't be a problem.

b)    You can set it to work in the background and at off-peak computer
activity times and so it doesn't get in the way.

This is by no means a testimonial from me, but the response time of my computer
has improved noticeably in switching between programs, wizzing through the
email inbox, etc.

If only there was a disk imaging program as friendly.  Lots are recommending
Acronis Disk Image but I hear its accessability leaves a lot to be desired.
Anyone here actually using it?  If I do not hear anything by the end of today
I'll try putting it in a separate thread.
Ray

Personal emails:  Email me at
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx