[access-uk] Re: disk imaging software

  • From: "john coley" <johncoley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 20:37:33 +0100

Hi Martin, it's made by a company called Terabyte Unlimited. The link is
http://www.terabyteunlimited.com/
There's an audio demo, although I'll need to check out where, as it's a long time since I listened to it. It's not a very good demo, due to the presentation style of the guy doing it, and also his lack of knowledge of the programme, but it at least serves to demonstrate that a blind user can easily create and restore an image. One thing I would mention is that, although you can save the image on another drive were you to do that restoring it would need sighted assistance, since in a pre windows environment there would be no speech. If however you image to DVD it's a piece of cake.
                   John.

----- Original Message ----- From: <dudleym@xxxxxxxxxxxx>