[access-uk] Re: disk imaging software

  • From: "Richard Godfrey-McKay" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 22:32:41 +0100

This looks very interesting.

Could anyone give me an idea of, assuming you use compression, how much data
you can get on to a Cd or DVD?
 Obviously I want to use as few disks as possible.

How many am I likely to need, assuming I take all the data off first?
Richard

Richard Godfrey-McKay

Telephone: 01738-445 880

Mobile: 07791 452 593