[access-uk] Re: disk image

  • From: "Richard Godfrey-McKay" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 12:04:09 +0100

Hi Ibrahim,

I'd be interested in that link too please.

Am I right in thinking that you could take a complete image of your hard
drive and recover that from an external USB drive in case of problems?
Presumably you'd just need sighted assistance to tell the PC to look for the
external drive?
Richard

Richard Godfrey-McKay

Telephone: 01738-445 880