[access-uk] Re: disabling of a logon screen in windows xp

  • From: "brian andrews" <brianhandrews@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 17:54:38 -0000

I found this saved on my computer, and it workt for me.

Brian.
To make logon an unattended process:

Click [Start] [Run] and type
control userpasswords2
Click [OK]
The [User Accounts] Property Sheet displays.
On [Users] tab, clear the [Users must enter a user name and
password to use this computer] check box.
Click [Apply].
Enter a user name and password that should be used to logon
automatically in the dialog box that appears.
Click [OK].
Go to [Control Panel] [User Accounts] [Change the Way Users
Log On and Off].
Uncheck [Use the Welcome Screen] and [Use Fast User
Switching]