[access-uk] Re: digitv

  • From: "Gordon Atkinson" <g.atkinson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 10:15:38 -0000

Hello, Folks

A friend of mine is running DigiTV version 3 on his XP machine with no problems - apart from the EPG problem last weekend.

He has downloaded and installed version 4. After running the program, it appears to go into auto tuning mode and stays there indefinitely. If he reverts back to version 3, it doesn't take long to auto tune and all channels are listed.

Just wondering if anyone has an answer to the version 4 problem.

Gordon Atkinson

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Gallagher" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>